Terms and Conditions
Warranty Policy, Safety, Use, and Storage
LIMITED WARRANTY FOR ACCESSORIES:
1. We warranty each new accessory, (hereafter referred to as "Accessories") manufactured by us to be free from defects in material and workmanship. The carry bag and foot pump are complimentary gifts and excluded from this warranty 2. This warranty is as follows: A one (1) year guarantee on removable engine transoms, inflatable seats and backrests, and paddles. We guarantee these products will maintain their original purpose under normal conditions and proper use during such period. This warranty pertains to the original purchaser and is not transferable. The warranty period begins on the date the product is delivered to the purchaser.
LIMITED WARRANTY FOR INFLATABLE BOATS AND PADDLE BOARDS:
1. We warranty each new Greenfin Outdoors’ raft (boats), air decks, and paddle boards (hereafter referred to as "Product") manufactured by us, to be free from defects in material and workmanship.
2. This warranty pertains to the original purchaser and is not transferable. The warranty period begins on the date the product is delivered to the original purchaser. The original receipt of purchase will be required upon submission of a Warranty claim and must clearly detail the date of purchase.
3.1. This warranty is as follows: A two (2) year guarantee on the base fabric and two (2) year on the seams that the fabric of which the Product is manufactured will maintain its original purpose under normal conditions during such period, and a one (1) year period on auxiliary fittings, valves, and pressure relief valves.
3.2. This warranty is void if any Product is purchased or used for rental or other commercial purposes, without limitation, including, rentals facilities, clubs, resorts, camps, schools, or the like.
4. Since this warranty applies to defects in material and workmanship, it does not apply to normal worn fabric or PVC rubbing strake, or to damage caused by Lack of maintenance, Neglect, accident, abnormal operation, over inflation, or commercial purposes or commercial services. Do not over inflate the products beyond the specified maximum pressure (PSI). The warranty does not apply to damage caused by, or to, an accessory or parts not manufactured by or sold by Greenfin Outdoors.
This warranty also does NOT cover:
4.1. Abrasions, tears, or punctures;
4.2. Normal color fading;
4.3. Normal discoloration, dulling, or crazing of the fabric;
4.4. Damage to or deterioration of the fabric due to UV exposure;
4.5. Damage or deterioration of the fabric due to exposure to fuel, harsh solvents, or other chemicals;
4.6. Seam separation due to heat exposure.
This warranty does NOT cover product that:
4.7. Has not been assembled, used, and maintained in accordance with the instructions or owner's manual accompanying the Product;
4.8. Has been abused, misused or improperly operated;
4.9. Has been over inflated (inflated with air pressure beyond the maximum recommended pressure)
4.10. Has been damaged in an accident;
4.11. Has been repaired, modified or tampered with by someone other than Manufacturer, or authorized repair facility; or
4.12. Has been damaged as a result of shipping, warehousing, or storage.
5. This warranty will not apply to: Launching, haul-out, storage charge, rental charges of any type, inconvenience, or loss of time and income.
6. Claims shall be made under this warranty by first providing detailed photographs of the product to us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will process the claim with our manufacturer and will coordinate closely with you to make sure the issue is rectified in a timely manner. If the photos are not sufficient to determine a claim result, you will need to call us to coordinate shipping of the product to us for personal inspection. All shipping expenses related to a warranty claim are the Purchaser's responsibility. If the service is not covered by this warranty, the purchaser shall pay for all related labor and material and any other expenses associated with that service. Any Product or parts shipped by purchaser for inspection or repair must be shipped with transportation charges prepaid.
8. All incidental and consequential damages are excluded from this warranty. Implied warranties are limited to the life of this warranty.
9. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other legal rights, which may vary from area to area.
MANUFACTURER'S SOLE OBLIGATION, AND BUYER'S SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY, UNDER THIS WARRANTY SHALL BE THE REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT, AT MANUFACTURER'S OPTION AND SUBJECT TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS WARRANTY, OF ANY PART OR PARTS WHICH ARE DETERMINED BY MANUFACTURER TO BE DEFECTIVE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL MANUFACTURER BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, CONTINGENT, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, FOR ANY BREACH OF WARRANTY. Limitation and Disclaimer of Warranty. EXCEPT AS HEREIN ABOVE SET FORTH, MANUFACTURER MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AND THE LIMITED WARRANTY HEREINABOVE SET FORTH IS EXPRESSLY IN LIEU OF ANY WARRANTIES AND REPRESENTATIONS, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AND ALL OTHER OBLIGATIONS OR LIABILITIES ON THE PART OF MANUFACTURER. IF, WITHOUT LIMITING AND NOTWITHSTANDING THE FOREGOING, ANY WARRANTY SHALL BE FOUND TO EXIST BEYOND THE LIMITED WARRANTY HEREINABOVE SET FORTH, ANY SUCH ADDITIONAL WARRANTY SHALL BE LIMITED IN DURATION TO THE TERM OF THE REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT WARRANTY PROVIDED FOR HEREIN WITHOUT APPLICATION OF EXTENDED Warranty. Limitations of Remedies. WATER ACTIVITIES ARE, BY THEIR NATURE, HAZARDOUS. USERS OF MANUFACTURER'S PRODUCTS ASSUME ALL RISK AND LIABILITY WHATSOEVER RESULTING DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY FROM THE USE OF SUCH PRODUCTS, WHETHER USED SINGULARLY OR IN COMBINATION WITH OTHER EQUIPMENT, INCLUDING ALL RISK OF BODILY INJURY OR DEATH AND WHETHER ARISING IN CONTRACT OR TORT OR OTHERWISE, AND SPECIFICALLY INCLUDING INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. REMEDIES FOR BREACH OF CONTRACT ARISING BY IMPLICATION OR OPERATION OF LAW, EXCEPT AS OTHERWISE PROVIDED HEREIN, ARE EXCLUDED. YOUR Raft and paddle board SHOULD ONLY BE OPERATED WITHIN THE US COAST GUARD APPROVED MAXIMUM CAPACITY RATINGS AS STATED ON THE BOAT.
Restrictions on Limitations and Disclaimers. SOME STATES MAY NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF THE DURATION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES. THEREFORE, SOME OR ALL OF THE LIMITATIONS AND/OR EXCLUSIONS OF WARRANTIES AND REMEDIES SET FORTH ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. THIS WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS, AND YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER RIGHTS, WHICH VARY, FROM STATE TO STATE. Severability: If any provision of this Limited Warranty is unenforceable, for any reason, all other provisions hereof shall remain in full force and effect.
USE, MAINTENANCE, STORAGE:
1. Do not drag your inflatable boat or paddle board (product) on any surface other than water. Doing so may damage the material. Dragging the product is considered improper use, and any resulting damage will not be covered by the warranty.
2. Inflation. The maximum pounds per square inch (PSI) is 2.5 PSI for the boat chambers, seats, and backrests, and 7.5 PSI for the air deck floor. Do not overinflate your boat chambers, seats, backrests, or air deck. Doing so is considered improper use. Resulting damage will not be covered by this warranty.
3. Hull, air chambers and inflatable seats. Under no circumstances should any part of the boat, specifically including the bottom thereof, be waxed or painted or cleaned with solvents. A mild detergent and tap water should be used to clean the boat. Do not store or handle the raft or paddle board deck in extremely cold temperatures. Bright colors may fade when exposed to sunlight for prolonged periods. Your Greenfin Outdoors’ inflatable boat or paddle board should be stored in a covered area when not in use to prolong the life of the boat.
4. Do not allow gasoline, solvents, or other chemicals to come into contact with your boat, paddleboard, or product. Should gasoline accidentally come in contact with the boat or products, thoroughly wash the area with mild detergent and water right away.
5. Transportation and storage or your boat. If your deflated boat is to be folded for transportation or storage, Remove the air deck from your boat before folding your boat. Your deflated boat should not be folded while the air deck is inserted in the floor. 6. Sharp objects or pets with claws may damage your boat or paddle board.
7. Inflatable boats and paddle boards For long term or winter storage rinse the boat tubes with a mild detergent and tap water. Store the boat in a safe, clean and dry place. Do not store boat with the air deck inside the boat. To prolong the life of the raft tubes and paddle board avoid storing it in direct sunlight and contact with sharp or abrasive objects. If you store your boat or paddle board with the tube inflated, release some air pressure so the tube is not inflated to its maximum.
How To Claim Your Warranty Service:
Read Warranty Information above and make sure that damage is covered by Manufacturer Warranty.
If it is, please take photos clearly displaying the nature of the damage and email them to email@example.com along with a detailed description of the problem. If you are unable to provide us with pictures showing the nature of the manufacturer defect covered by the warranty, then please send the item back to us for inspection.
If you just received shipment and found accessories that are defective or damaged during shipment, please send it back for replacement. Please contact us for a return address.
We can offer several options to resolve Warranty related issues:
1.You will take Product to the nearest Repair Shop, and we will reimburse your cost, up to the approved amount, once we will receive a copy of the receipt for repairs. If necessary, we will assist you in finding a repair shop near you and will negotiate repair costs.
2.If the defect is small and will not affect normal operation of the Product we will issue price adjustment according to the level of defect.
3.If you will be able to fix the problem on your own, we will send you requested parts free of charge. Example: valve replacement, D-rings, fabric, glue, etc.
4.If damage is extensive and repair facility is not available within reasonable distance, you will send Product to us for repair or exchange. As outlined in Warranty information above, you will be responsible for all shipping charges to and from our facility.
5.If small accessories, hand pump for example, has been found to be defective or damaged during shipment, please send it back for replacement.
SAFETY. Recognizing that boating poses a potential hazard to others, buyer freely and willingly waives all claims to injury to himself or damage to purchased boat arising out of the improper use. Further, in consideration of the permission of use granted, buyer hereby release Wadewater Entperprises, LLC (dba Greenfin Outdoors) its directors, officers, representatives, agents, and employees from any and all liability for injury of any kind to buyer or to boat or other property buyer may have, incurred by reason of any act or failure to act, on buyer part, or Wadewater Enterprises, LLC, iits' directors, officers, representatives, agents, and employees, arising because of the use of above mentioned inflatable boat purchased on www.greenfinoutdoors.com .
Buyer further agree to indemnify and hold harmless Wadewater Enterprises, LLC, its' directors, officers, representatives, agents, and employees from all costs, suits, judgments, damages, or expenses, direct or indirect, for injury to other persons and/or their property, including, but not limited to, loss of use incurred by reason of act or failure to act on buyer part or by reason of any act, including negligence, of Wadewater Enterprises LLC, directors, officers, representatives, agents, and employees, arising because of use inflatable boat. Buyer recognizes that these provisions will cause buyer to be personally liable for his/her act or failure to act during use of inflatable raft or paddle board purchased on www.greenfinoutdoors.com
We use technologies and encryption software through Wix.com LTD and Google Workspace to safeguard your data, and keep strict security standards to prevent any unauthorized access to it. We will not pass on your personal details to any third party without your permission.